Sunday 4 October 2009

Day 17 already!?!? and wheatgrass, pulp crakers, white and red carrots and juice juice juice

Wow, Day 17 already!?!?
It's going by sooo fast!!
I've been full to the brim with homework and projects, so haven't had time to update my blogs, sorry!

Juicing is going greaaaaaaat!!!!!!!
Still amazed at how much produce we get through though!!!! :P

Everyone is feeling fantastic,
David's energy levels have stabled and both him and mum are looking absolutely fabulous!
David has lost around 7 kg and mum around 5 and says that her trousers feel 2 sizes smaller!

I am finally getting a hang at making all the juices,
and am actually enjoying it! ...
and I'm concocting a bunch of delicious juices :)))))



Yay, we got some a wheatgrass tray from Manor... 5CH, not too bad!



Mmmmm, I absolutly LOVE wheatgrass/pineapple/apple/spinach juice!!!

Some produce we got:
-20kg apples
-3 squashes
-10kg oranges
-1 crate of grapes
-1 crate of celery




Mmmmmm, soo coool.... the organic stall gave us a selection of different carrots!!!!
:D
Red, white and orange... LOVE it!





Sooooooooo, you might ask, What on Earth do you do with all that pulp!!?!?
Well........ as my motto 're-use, re-use, re-use' we make
Raw Pulp Crackers!.....

OMGGGGGGGGGG these are SOOO good... I know this from David and Mum who might of just had a little nibble to try :)))

Everyone we've given them to loves them, YUM!



Look out on my other blog to see how I make them :))
But here are some pics anyways :)




yummy yummy juice :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment